Monday, March 4, 2013

Chapter 1 Notes

Prediction: In the first chapter of the novel mice of men the two main characters Lennie and George seem to be on there way to a job of some sort and i am predicting that they will get there at the beginning of chapter 2.
Connection: On page 4 of chapter 1 it says " Lennie, who had been watching, imitated George exactly."
This moment of the first chapter reminded me of my dog when he watches me get up and walk around the house he follows my every move because in a way i am his leader just as George is to Lennie.
Question: My question on just the first chapter seeing how George feels about Lennie why doesn't George just leave Lennie he makes it seem like he doesn't need him when he talks about him, if so, then why not leave

No comments:

Post a Comment